ValueKnowledge LLC maintains strict standards of client confidentiality. ValueKnowledge LLC does not release the names of our clients or other client information, unless required to by regulatory bodies, or as authorized or requested by our clients.
Our team has extensive and specialized knowledge across many industries including building products, consumer, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, mining, packaging, private equity, plastics, services, and technology. Our clients and engagements are varied. Clients are encouraged to contact us directly for engagement inquires.
Client authorized examples of recent engagements include:
- Valuation of a building supply company’s common stock. The company achieves $1.0 billion in annual revenue. The purpose of the valuation was for financial reporting (ASC 718) purposes.
- Purchase price allocation for ASC 805 purposes included, inventory, fixed assets, real estate, and intangible assets for a food and beverage related company.
- Purchase price allocation for ASC 805 purposes for an $80 million transaction in the transportation industry.
- Valuation of a Stage 3 Development Company for Internal Revenue Service code section 409(A), Cheap Stock Purposes.
- Valuation leading to testimony in federal court regarding the value of a manufacturer of industrial machinery for determination of the valuation aspects of a fraudulent conveyance issue.
- Financial reporting (ASC 350) goodwill impairment testing for a company operating in the food and beverage industry.
- Discount analysis of a limited partnership interest in a real estate investment partnership for gift and estate tax purposes.